Lillington Bowling Club is fully committed to the concept of sustainable environmental management and will conduct its activities to ensure that:
• high standards of sustainable environmental management are promoted throughout the club’s environs;
• the creation of waste is minmised and its disposal is made through safe and responsible methods;
• energy efficiency within the club is encouraged at all times;
• recycled materials or those from a sustainable source are used whenever possible;
• car sharing for away fixtures is advocated.
To do so, Lillington Bowling Club shall:
• appoint a member as a sustainable environmental officer to review and monitor the club’s performance and report to the club’s Management Committee.
• encourage members to adopt and take responsibility for the implementation of the environmental policy.