Lillington Bowling Club is fully committed to the concept of equality and will conduct its activities to ensure that there is no discrimination, victimisation or harassment on the grounds of sex, race, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion and national origin.
To do so, Lillington Bowling Club shall ensure that:
• all members are afforded dignity and treated with respect. Differences between people shall be recognised, acknowledged and celebrated;
• no member or prospective member shall receive less favourable treatment or be disadvantaged by any circumstances, conditions or requirements that cannot
be reasonably justified;
• every member is entitled to expect equality of opportunity in all aspects of their membership;
• every potential member is entitled to expect the recruitment process to be free from all unreasonable barriers;
• the club’s Management Committee shall monitor all practices to ensure that there is no discrimination, victimisation or harassment;
• all members shall be made aware of this policy and its implications for them.