CASUAL and GALA BOWLING
Smart casual clothes with bowling shoes can be worn for galas and roll ups
- Hats: Predominantly White regulation or baseball caps which must be plain or with club logo
- Tops: Club shirt should be worn for ALL matches where possible.
(Gentlemen who are unable to wear club shirts can wear a white shirt with a club tie),
Cardigans, Jumpers or fleeces if worn should be plain white and not patterned. Green Club fleeces may be worn.
Blazers may be worn
- Bottoms: Men’s Week Matches – Grey trousers or regulation shorts (No jeans or cargoes)
Men’s Weekend Matches – White trousers or regulation shorts (No jeans or cargoes)
Ladies Evening Matches – Grey skirts, culottes, trousers or crops may be worn but no jeans.
Ladies Afternoon Matches – White skirts, culottes, trousers or crops may be worn but no jeans or see through trousers.
- Socks: Ankle socks may only be worn with trousers or shorts
- Shoes: Bowling shoes only
(NO SANDALS unless you have a medical certificate to say you cannot wear shoes.)
- Rainwear: White only
On one off occasions the Captain will confirm on the team sheet the dress code.
County, South Warwickshire, VP’s etc have their own dress codes.